Reservation Policy:

Refundable:
A credit card authorization is required in order to confirm a reservation and 30% of the entire amount of stay. The remaining amount 70% of the total reservation is required 14 days before the date of check in.

Non – refundable:
Cancellation: The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel at any time.
Prepayment: The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time.

 

Cancellation Policy: If the reservation is cancelled 21 days before the date of arrival the deposit 30% will be fully refunded.

Any cancellation made within 21 days before arrival date results 30% of total stay, any cancellation made within 14 days before arrival date or in case of no-show or departure prior to scheduled date, results in 100% charge of the total stay.

· Refundable Damage deposit will be withheld at the check in until the departure date for security reasons.

 

Notes & Conditions

· Check in time is at 14:00 & Check out at 11.30

· The villa accommodates up 8 people

· Transfers upon request to/ from airport/port with extra charge.

· Minimum stay 2 nights.